Is Your Organisation Ready for Outcomes Measurement? Complete this Checklist to find out.
Everybody is talking about outcomes measurement – you know you should be doing it but don’t know where to start.
This workbook will step you through some basic exercises and self-assessment questions that will help you determine where your organisation is on the “outcomes measurement” journey, and what should be your next step to get to your goal of measuring social outcomes.
You will work through the following topics to get to your readiness score:
- What is an outcome?
- Why do you want to measure it?
- What are your challenges in measuring outcomes?
- Do you have buy in from your organisation?
- What are you currently doing?
- Where do you sit on the readiness matrix?
- Rating your organisation
The workbook takes about 30 minutes to complete.